Hill and Company Divorce and Family Law Solicitors provide a personal and professional service to support both your emotional and legal needs during difficult times, whether that be through, divorce, financial or children proceedings.
Our Family team is headed by Heather Broadfield who has many years’ experience dealing with a variety of different family law issues. Heather carries the Law Society Family Law Accreditation and is an active member of Resolution which is an organization of 6,500 Family Lawyers and other professionals in England and Wales who believe in a non-confrontational approach to Family Law.
Family Law Solicitor
“We pride ourselves on having clients not cases”
At Hill and Company Solicitors we can provide you with advice on a range of family issues including;
- Divorce – Straightforward undefended divorces are available for a fixed fee of £600+ VAT *.
- Financial Matters Interim financial solutions- There is always the option to negotiate an interim solution for your finances to ensure you are able to continue functioning financially and paying all your bills and overheads whilst your divorce and final financial settlement are being resolved.
- Final Financial Settlements- When a relationship breaks down, there are usually assets that need dividing. Unfortunately, there is no set formula to decide how assets should be divided and the courts will consider what is fair and take into account a number of factors such as the welfare of any children, the age of the parties and the duration of the marriage.
- Children Matters-When a relationship breaks down, we understand that the arrangements for the children are the main concern for parents. It is always in the best interests of the children for parents to agree the arrangements for the children between them.
- Domestic Abuse- Domestic abuse affects people of all ages, from all social backgrounds, both male and female and can be of varying degrees and varying types of abuse. domestic abuse can include physical, psychological, sexual or financial violence and coercive and controlling behavior.
- Other Matrimonial Services- We advise on all aspects of family law including:-
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Same sex Couples
- Grandparents rights
- Change of Name Deeds
- Legal Aid- Legal Aid is still available in some cases including when Social Services are involved with your family or if you are the victim of domestic abuse.